Smoking is a bad habit which is not only harmful for smoker but also harmful for all people surrounding him/her. Get some affordable and effortless home remedies for quitting smoking in the post below.
How To Quit Smoking Naturally – Video
1. How To Quit Smoking With The Help Of Radish
- Take 3 tsp radish juice.
- Add 1 tsp honey to it and mix it well.
- Drink it daily twice a day.
It reduces the craving to smoke and helps great to quit smoking rapidly.
2. How To Quit Smoking By Using Fennel Seeds
- Roast 30 gm fennel seeds in 1 tsp clarified butter.
- Eat its 1 tsp every time when craving to smoke starts.
It reduces craving to smoke and hence it is a quick remedy to quit smoking.
3. How To Quit Smoking By Chewing Licorice
- Chew a small piece of licorice stick as soon as craving to smoke starts.
It calms down the craving therefore it becomes very easy to quit smoking.
Nicotine, which present in cigarette causes many health problems including respiratory health problems, increases blood pressure and heart rate, weak immune system, lowers sperm count in men, reduces fertility in women and causes irregular menstrual cycle problem etc. It can create lung and other types of cancer too.
But if you become careful timely then you can quit smoking easily. Mark Twain once said “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world, I know because I have done it thousands of times.”
Hope you got your answer of how to quit smoking naturally. Keep reading my health blogs and stay healthy!
Other Useful Articles:
- How To Get Rid Of Warts Naturally
- Wheat Benefits For Health
- 5 Health Benefits Of Ghee
- 5 Black Pepper Benefits
- 5 Fennel Seeds Benefits For Health
- Subscribe Me to know more Home Remedies and Health Benefits at ekunji.com.
- Subscribe Sachin Goyal at Youtube channel for more home remedies.
- Join Sachin Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sachin Goyal at Google+
Write me your feedback and queries about general health tips in the comment area below.