Matar mushroom recipe (मटर मशरूम रेसिपी) is a semi dry vegetable recipe of Indian Cuisine. Fresh green peas and mushroom are cooked in onion-tomato gravy and flavoured with some whole and powdered spices.
Let’s take a quick view of the ingredients required to make this matar mushroom recipe:
1. Peas : 125 grams
2. Mushroom : 125 Grams
3. Onions : 4 (paste)
4. Tomato : 6
5. Ginger : 1 (lemon sized piece)
6. Garlic : 6 cloves
7. Green Chili : 2
8. Oil : 2 tbsp
9. Asafetida : 1/4 tsp
10. Bay leaf : 2
11. Cinnamon : 2 pieces
12. Cloves : 4
13. Black Pepper : 4
14. Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
15. Whole Red Chili Pepper : 2
16. Salt : to taste
17. Red Chili Powder : 1 tsp
18. Coriander Powder : 2tsp
19. Turmeric Powder : 3/4 tsp
20. Garam Masala Powder : 1 tsp
21. Fresh Coriander Leaves : 25 Grams
Matar Mushroom Recipe Video :
Matar Mushroom Recipe Step by Step Instructions:
- First of all, prepare tomato puree by blending tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilies, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt together with some water.
- Now, heat oil in a wok.
- Add asafetida and all the whole spices in hot oil to crackle.
- Then add onion paste and cook on medium flame until light brown.
- Now add tomato puree in it and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Finally add fresh peas and mushroom in this gravy. You can also add some water if required.
- Let it cook on medium flame until peas become soft. Stir the vegetable occasionally.
- When oil starts to come at surface, it means your delicious matar mushroom vegetable is ready.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Cauliflower Recipe With Amritsari Vadi
- Stuffed Chili Recipe
- Onion Salan Recipe
- Piquant Arbi Recipe
- Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- Subscribe Sameer Goyal at ekunji to get recipe updates.
- Subscribe Sameer Goyal at Youtube channel for more recipe videos.
- Join Sameer Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sameer Goyal at Pinterest
- Join Sameer Goyal at Twitter
- Join Sameer Goyal at Google+
Make delicious matar mushroom recipe and write me your feedback in comment area below.