Cauliflower recipe with amritsari vadi (फूलगोभी और अमृतसरी वड़ी रेसिपी) is a famous dry vegetable recipe of Punjabi Cuisine. It is an everyday recipe which made with a twist and a mix of spices jazz up this dish!
Give a try to this new variation of cauliflower recipe with amritsari vadi!
Serving : 4 Persons
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time : 20 Minutes
Passive Time : 30 Minutes
Let’s take a quick view of the ingredients required to make this cauliflower recipe:
1. Cauliflower : 500 gm (florets in medium size)
2. Amritsari Vadi : 100 gm (broken in medium size pieces)
3. Onion : 2 (lengthwise chopped)
4. Tomato : 2 (finely chopped)
5. Salt : to taste
6. Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
7. Coriander Powder : 2 tsp
8. Red Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
9. Garam Masala Powder : 1 tsp
10. Oil : 2 tbsp
11. Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
Cauliflower Recipe With Amritsari Vadi : Video
Cauliflower Recipe With Amritsari Vadi Step by Step Instructions:
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds in it.
- Add onion in it and cook on medium flame until light brown.
- Now add tomatoes in it and cook until tomatoes tender.
- Then add cauliflower florets, salt and turmeric powder. Cover the lid and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Finally add amritsari vadi, coriander powder, red chili powder and small amount of water in it. Mix it well and then cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
Delicious Punjabi recipe Foolgobhi and Amritsari Vadi is ready. Add garam masala powder in it and serve it hot.
Read other recipes :
- Stuffed Chili Recipe
- Piquant Arbi Recipe
- Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- Stuffed Okra Recipe
- Stuffed Karela Recipe
- Subscribe Sameer Goyal at ekunji to get recipe updates.
- Subscribe Sameer Goyal at Youtube channel for more recipe videos.
- Join Sameer Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sameer Goyal at Pinterest
- Join Sameer Goyal at Twitter
Make cauliflower recipe with amritsari vadi and write me your feedback in comment area below.