Let’s talk about black pepper benefits for health (स्वास्थ्य के लिए काली मिर्च के लाभ) and get to know how this spice can sparkling your health.
Black pepper is known as “King of spice”, pungent in taste and very useful for good health. Black pepper purifies body by flushing out toxins from body and thus makes body healthy. It is beneficial for abdominal diseases, cough, cold, eyes, heart diseases and diseases of women.
A little pepper may go a long way with your health. Read on the black pepper benefits and its DIY health recipes in the post below.
Black Pepper Benefits For Health – Video
1. Black Pepper Benefits To Clam Common Cold
Black pepper gives great benefit in severe common cold.
- Add 2 pinch black pepper powder, 2 pinch ginger powder, 2 pinch coriander seeds powder and crushed seeds of 2 cardamoms to 200 ml water, and boil it properly.
- When water remains half then sieve it.
- Drink this water daily once a day at any time.
Doing it daily for few days not only gives good benefit in common cold but also cures it.
2. Black Pepper Benefits To Fight With Indigstion
For indigestion, black pepper is a good natural medicine.
- Mix 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp cumin seeds powder, 1 tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp long pepper powder and 1/4 tsp Epsom salt properly.
- Take its 1/2 tsp with lukewarm water after eating food.
Doing it daily for few days corrects digestion process and cures indigestion.
3. Black Pepper Benefits To Get Rid Of Cough
- Take 1 pinch black pepper powder for cough.
- Add 1 tsp Ghee or clarified butter to it and mix it well.
- Take it daily twice a day.
Doing it daily for few days cures almost all kinds of cough.
4. Black Pepper Benefits To Treat Abdominal Pain
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Add 1/4 tsp asafoetida and 1 tsp ginger powder.
- Take its 1/2 tsp with lukewarm water daily twice a day. It cures abdominal pain rapidly.
5. Black Pepper Benefits For Intestines Cleansing
Black pepper flushes out intestinal worms and keeps digestion fit.
- Add 1 pinch of black pepper powder to 200 ml buttermilk and mix it well.
- Drink it daily once a day at any time.
It clears intestines and flushes out all intestinal worms out of body via stool.
According to naturopathy and Ayurveda, black pepper is also very good for diseases related to eyes. Its consumption is especially beneficial for eyesight improvement. Other health benefits of black pepper are including :
1.Good for weight loss
3.Can give you clear skin
5.A natural anti-depressant : The Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology reported that the compound piperine in black pepper increases the cognitive function of the brain and helps beat depression.
Generally black pepper is not cooked with vegetables etc. It keeps its medicinal properties and flavor as it is.
Those were the remarkable health benefits of Black Pepper. Hope these will be very useful for you.
Related Links :
- Fennel Seeds Benefits For Health
- Cashew Benefits And Nutrition For Health
- Health Benefits Of Black Chickpea
- Health Benefits Of Raisins
- Health Benefits Of Corn