Healthy and thick hair not only gives us beautiful look but also boost our confidence. But the questions comes that how to get thick hair? even after using expensive hair oils and treatments to attain thick, wavy and glossy hair we did not get the satisfactory results.
While the texture of hair is mostly hereditary, there are many other reasons of having thin hair like : hair loss and thinning due to aging, excessive stress levels, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, use of harsh hair caring products, pollution, allergies etc.
Instead of wasting a lot of money and time for expensive clinical treatments, you can get benefits from the below listed effective remedies. But most of us are unaware of the magical effects of these easy, effective and inexpensive natural home remedies. Read ahead about these must try home remedies to get wavy and thick hair!
How To Get Thick Hair : Video
How To Get Thick Hair – 1 Honey and Mustard Oil
Honey is well known for antioxidant properties.
- Take 1 tbsp honey in a bowl to make a very good hair pack.
- Add 3 tbsp mustard oil in it.
- Apply it in your hairs and leave for 25 minutes. Then rinse your hairs with tap water.
It is recommended to use this hair pack twice a week to get dense and long hair in few months.
How To Get Thick Hair – 2 Indian Gooseberry and Coconut Oil
Indian gooseberry has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that protect our hairs to damage and help to grow.
- Take 1 tbsp powder of dried Indian gooseberry.
- Add 2 tbsp coconut oil in it and boil it.
- Let it cool and then sieve it.
Massage your scalp with this oil at bed time and wash your hair in morning with herbal shampoo.
It is recommended to use this oil once a week for few months to get thick, dense and beautiful hairs.
You can go through this link to watch easy homemade herbal shampoo recipes.
How To Get Thick Hair – 3 Orange and Apple
- Take 5 tbsp orange juice.
- Add 3 tsp apple pulp in it.
- Apply it in your hairs and scalp. Let it set for 30 minutes and then rinse your hairs with tap water.
It is suggested to repeat it once or twice a week to get strong and thick hairs.
How To Get Thick Hair – 4 Hibiscus Flower
Hibiscus flower is a very good natural medicine for the good growth of hairs.
- Take 4 tbsp coconut oil or sesame oil.
- Add the paste of 3 hibiscus flowers in it.
- Apply it in your hairs and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash your hairs with herbal shampoo.
It is recommended to use this hair pack once a week for few months to get strong and thick hairs.
So guys, do not forget to share the tips of how to get thick hair naturally with your friends!
Related Posts :
- How To Grow Eyelashes Naturally
- Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching
- Natural Beauty Tips For Dark Elbows
- Homemade Face Packs Recipes For Beauty
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at ekunji to get health remedies and beauty tips updates.
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at Youtube channel for home remedies and natural beauty tips videos.
- Join Sonia Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sonia Goyal at Google+
- Join Sonia Goyal at Twitter
- Join Sonia Goyal at Pinterest
Write me your feedback and queries about general health and beauty tips in the comment area below.