Easy craft ideas for kids are the requirement of every mom. These craft ideas for kids help them for their school projects and for their skill development.
Last time, I shared one easy craft idea for your kids in which I told you to make beautiful puppets from paper bag. Now, in this 7th episode of my craft workshop, I will tell you how to make a beautiful photo frame from ice cream sticks. Your kids can easily use this easy craft idea for their school project or to decorate their room.
First of all, you jot down the material required for this easy craft idea. Then collect this material at your work table and follow the step by step instructions I’m giving here to make this beautiful photo frame.
Material Required to Make Photo Frame
- Few ice cream sticks
- Colored chart paper
- Ribbon or thick thread
- Few small sized stickers or some general craft decoration items
Video for Craft Ideas For Kids
Watch the following video to learn how to make photo frame from ice cream sticks.
Craft Ideas For Kids : Step by Step Instructions To Make Photo Frame
1. Cut a piece of chart paper equal to the length of ice cream stick.
2. Paste ice cream sticks on it side by side.
3. Now paste 1 ice cream stick horizontally at the top of these sticks.
4. Paste 1 stick at left side.
5. Paste 1 stick at bottom and 1 at right side in the same way.
6. Repeat this procedure once more to strengthen the border of your photo frame.
7. Paste a piece of ribbon on strong thread at the back of the frame so that you can hang your photo frame at wall.
8. Paste your favorite photo inside it over the base of colored chart paper.
9. Your beautiful photo frame is ready. You can decorate it more in your own style with small stickers or other general craft decoration items.
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at ekunji to get easy craft ideas every Friday.
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at Youtube channel for craft videos.
- Join Sonia Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sonia Goyal at Google+
Make this beautiful photo frame with your kids to decorate their room, for their school project or to develop their creativity. Write me your feedback in comment area below.