Tangy cilantro or coriander chutney is a favorite condiment of all of us. Cilantro or coriander has successfully established itself as a garnishing or a decorative element in most food preparations. Besides the numerous culinary uses, cilantro contain important vitamins and minerals which are essential for healthy living.
So friends, let’s talk about the cilantro benefits for health (स्वास्थ्य के लिए धनिये के लाभ) today which is an integral part of many cuisines of the world. We regularly use coriander seeds as a spice, and coriander leaves for garnishing vegetables, salads, or soups. It has a rich flavor and enhances the taste as well as the appearance of your cooked dishes.
Cilantro is rich in vitamin B, C, E, K, iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium and dietary fiber. Coriander is cool by nature therefore it is also very good for abdominal diseases and diseases due to body heat and pitta. Apart from its rich taste, it also used to treat following health issues that we are usually unaware of:
Cilantro is packed with so many health benefits and the list seems to go on and on. Read ahead some more health benefits of cilantro and its health recipes:
Cilantro Benefits For Health – Video
Cilantro Benefits For Health – 1 : Constipation Remedy
Generally medicines are not tasty. But tasty coriander chutney is very good for constipation.
- Grind 50 gm fresh coriander leaves, 1/4 tsp black salt and 2 pinch of black pepper powder in a grinder. Tasty coriander chutney will prepare.
- Take it daily once or twice a day.
Doing it continuously for few days improves digestion and cures constipation.
Cilantro Benefits For Health – 2 : Hair Loss Remedy
According to Ayurveda, when pitta goes to head with air in excess then hairs become weak and falls down easily.
Coriander balances pitta therefore it is very good to control hair loss.
- Add 50 gm fresh coriander leaves and some water to grinder and grind it.
- Then sieve it and take out its juice.
- Apply this coriander juice in hair and head.
- It can be kept applied for 20 minutes to 1 hour. After that, wash head with water or herbal shampoo.
It can be used 3 times every week. It cures hair loss and new hairs also start to grow at bald patches.
Cilantro Benefits For Health – 3 : Swelling Remedy
Coriander is beneficial for swelling in any part of body.
- Pestle fresh coriander leaves with little amount of milk to make a paste.
- Apply it over swollen area and leave it for 2 hours approximately then wash it.
Doing it daily cures swelling and pain due to swelling within few days.
Cilantro Benefits For Health – 4 : Vitamin Deficiency
Vitamin deficiency can be caused by bad eating habits in modern lifestyle. Coriander fulfills requirement of necessary vitamins in body.
- Take 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves juice.
- Add 1 tsp honey to it and mix it well.
- Take it daily once a day at any time.
It can be used for 1 month. It cures vitamin deficiency very quickly.
Cilantro Benefits For Health – 5 : Vomiting Remedy
- Take 25 ml fresh coriander leaves juice.
- Add 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice and Epsom salt as per taste to it and mix it well.
- Take it just after every vomiting. It cures vomiting quickly.
Coriander also has antioxidants which prevent food from being spoiled when coriander is added to them. Though all home remedies are safe but must remember that avoid taking it in excess amounts daily for long time. It may result in allergies, severe digestive system disorders, lapse of menstruation etc.
Those were the cilantro benefits for health. Hope it will be very useful for you.
Related Links :
- Cinnamon Benefits For Health
- Jamun Benefits For Health
- Health Benefits Of Okra
- Health Benefits Of Buttermilk
- Mint Benefits Of Health
Subscribe Me to know more Home Remedies and Health Benefits at
Subscribe Sachin Goyal at Youtube channel