Rice paratha recipe (राइस परांठा रेसिपी) is one of the popular paratha recipes from Indian cuisine. It is a preparation of unleavened whole wheat Indian bread stuffed with rice mixture. The stuffing mixture is prepared with boiled rice and some spices.
Rice paratha is a very comfort breakfast for kids and a perfect dish for their lunch boxes.
Let’s enjoy making this wonderful rice paratha recipe at home with below mentioned step by step instructions!
Serving : 4 Paratha
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 Minutes
Passive Time : 25 Minutes
Some handful ingredients are required to enjoy rice paratha:
Whole Wheat Flour Dough : 150 gm
Boiled Rice : 2 cup
Salt : to taste
Red Chili Powder : 1 tsp
Green Chili : 2 (finely chopped)
Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
Fresh Coriander Leaves : 2 tbsp
Oil or Ghee : 50 ml
Rice Paratha Recipe : Video
Rice Paratha Recipe : Step by Step
- Mix boiled rice and all the spices in a bowl to make the stuffing mixture for paratha.
- Now make a medium sized ball from the dough and roll it in approximately 3 inch size.
- Stuff it with 3 tsp rice mixture and seal it properly.
- Dust it with wheat flour and roll it in approximately 6 inch size.
- Grease hot tawa with Ghee or oil and bake the paratha from both the sides.
Delicious crispy Rice Paratha is ready to serve. Enjoy the hot, tasty and healthy bites!
Other Paratha Recipes :
- Mooli Paratha Recipe
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Onion Paratha Recipe
- Green Peas Paratha Recipe
- Paneer Paratha Recipe
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at Youtube channel for more recipes.
- Join Sonia Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sonia Goyal at Twitter
- Join Sonia Goyal at Pinterest
- Join Sonia Goyal at Google+
Try this rice paratha recipe and write me your feedback in comment area below.