Pyorrhea or Periodontitis is a set of inflammatory diseases affecting the periodontium, i.e., the tissues that surround and support the teeth. Periodontitis involves progressive loss of the alveolar bone around the teeth, and if left untreated, can lead to the loosening and subsequent loss of teeth.
- Bleeding from gums while eating food or brushing teeth
- Swelling in gums
- Bad breath etc. are the main symptoms of pyorrhea.
Causes of Pyorrhea:
- Not cleaning mouth
- Bacterial infection
- Diabetes etc. are the main causes of pyorrhea.
Pyorrhea Home Remedies Video:
Pyorrhea Home Remedies – 1
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Add some water to it to make a paste.
- Apply it over gums and leave it for 3 hours. Then rinse mouth with lukewarm water. Do it daily once a day.
- If pyorrhea is severe then apply it over gums at that time and leave it overnight.
- Rinse mouth with lukewarm water in morning. Doing it daily cures pyorrhea very quickly.
Pyorrhea Home Remedies – 2
- Take 1/2 tsp Epsom salt.
- Add 2 tsp mustard oil to it and mix it well.
- Use it as toothpaste. Doing it daily once a day cures pyorrhea very quickly.
Pyorrhea Home Remedies – 3
- Add 10 leaves of Holy basil to 1 cup of water and boil it properly.
- Let it cool and then sieve it.
- Rinsing mouth with this holy basil water several times a day cures pyorrhea soon.