Mango looks after almost all parts and systems of body and it gives power to body. Mango is rich in vitamin A and C, minerals and energy. Read ahead about the mango nutrition and some of the attributed benefits and health recipes of this amazing fruit.
Nutritional Value of Mango (Per 100 gm) :
- Energy : 250 KJ (60 Kcal)
- Vitamin A : 54 μg
- Vitamin C : 36.4 mg
- Vitamin K : 4.2 μg
- Potassium : 168 mg
- Calcium : 11 mg
- Magnesium : 10 mg
Source : Wikipedia
Mango Benefits For Health : Video
Mango Benefits For Health – 1 : Piles
Mango juice is very much beneficial in piles.
- Take 50 ml mango juice of sweet mango.
- Add 25 ml sweet yogurt and 15 ml fresh ginger juice to it and mix it well.
Drink it daily thrice a day. It cures piles very quickly
Mango Benefits For Health – 2 : Swollen Gums
Mango is very much beneficial for teeth and gums.
- Soak 15 gm dried mango powder or amchoor to 200 ml water for 4 hours.
- Wash your mouth with this water once a day.
Doing it daily cures swelling and pain in gums very quickly.
Mango Benefits For Health – 3 : Purify Blood
- Take 100 ml mango juice and add 15 ml clarified butter or ghee, 50 ml milk and 30 ml fresh ginger juice to it and mix it well.
- Drink it daily once a day for 2 months.
It purifies the blood and keeps body healthy.
Mango Benefits For Health – 4 : Pica (Craving To Eat Sand/Chalk)
Mango seed helps to cure pica or craving to eat sand, chalk etc.
- Break outer shell of mango seed and take out inner seed. Chop it in small sizes.
- Dry roast these pieces on a tava.
Eating its 4-5 pieces daily cures pica or craving to eat sand, chalk etc. in both adults and kids.
Mango Benefits For Health – 5 : Gain Weight, Strength, Sperm Count
- Take 100 gm roughly chopped ripe mango.
- Add 150 ml milk to it and blend it well in a blender.
- You can also add sugar to it as per your taste.
Drink it daily once a day for 2 months. It increases weight, strength and sperm count rapidly.
Not only fruit of mango, but also leaves, flowers and root of mango are very much beneficial for health. Mango is also highly beneficial for disease related to both male and female reproductive organs. Also, we have to remember one thing when using mango, that is, mango is very hot by nature. Therefore we should use it with milk. We can also keep it in fridge or dip in water for few hours to remove its heat.
Thus I wrote this article to provide information about the mango benefits so that you can encash its benefits for healthy life.
Related Links :
- Carom Seeds Benefits For Health
- Pineapple Benefits For Health
- Home Remedies For Acidity
- Health Benefits of Banana
- Coconut Water Benefits for Health