Loss of appetite (भूख ना लगना) or anorexia is a disease which must be treated immediately because efficiency of all body parts reduces rapidly due to lack of nutrients in body.
It is observed that the loss of appetite cures very easily and rapidly by home remedies without any side effects.
Scroll down to see the main causes and home remedies for loss of appetite with a video.
Causes of Loss of Appetite :
- Any liver disease
- Lack of exercise
- Long illness
- Critical diseases
- Drug addiction etc. are the main causes of loss of appetite.
Complications of Loss of Appetite:
According to many medical practitioners, anorexia is a relatively common condition that can lead patients to have dangerous electrolyte imbalances, leading to acquired long QT syndrome which can result in sudden cardiac death. This can develop over a prolonged period of time, and the risk is further heightened when feeding resumes after a period of abstaining from consumption. Care must be taken under such circumstances to avoid potentially fatal complications of refeeding syndrome.
Loss of Appetite – Home Remedies Video
Loss of Appetite – Natural Home Remedy 1
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon in 1 glass of water.
- Add 1 tsp ginger juice and little amount of salt in it and mix it well.
- Drinking this water daily 30 minutes before lunch cures loss of appetite within few days.
Loss of Appetite – Natural Home Remedy 2
- Clove improves digestive system very quickly.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Add 2 drops of clove oil in it.
- Drinking this water once a day cures loss of appetite rapidly.
Loss of Appetite – Natural Home Remedy 3
- Add 4 kitchen ingredients in equal amounts. These ingredients are :
- Carom seeds powder
- Black mustard seeds powder
- Powdered sugar
- Black salt
- Taking its 1 tsp with water daily twice a day after eating food cures loss of appetite or anorexia within few days.
Loss of Appetite – Natural Home Remedy 4
- Buttermilk should be consumed in all seasons except rainy season.
- It cures loss of appetite permanently and it does not occur again.