Keeping children healthy and happy is one of the most important and challenging goals for parents. Today I am sharing kids health care tips and some easy home remedies for general diseases (बच्चों के स्वास्थ्य के लिए टिप्स). The most common children’s health issues include common cold, coughs, diaper rashes, stomach aches, eating soil, bedwetting, ENT infections, asthma, diarrhea, toothaches, skin rashes etc.
Germs, bacteria and viruses are naturally present in our environment. Because a child’s immune system is weak, children get sick more often than adults when exposed to these harmful agents. However these childhood health problems are not serious but need to be taken care timely.
These common problems can be treated by natural home remedies instead of visiting pediatrician. In below post we have shared some tips for kids health care and home remedies for some general health issues which parents need to use to keep the child in good health!
Kids Health Care Tips : Video
Kids Health Care Tips 1 – Common Cold
Kids are prone to common cold as soon as weather gets changed.
This is very helpful tip for common cold of kids.
It cures common cold of kids very quickly within few days.
Kids Health Care Tips 2 – Abdominal Pain
Asafoetida is very good to cure abdominal pain and other abdominal diseases of kids.
- Add 1 pinch of asafoetida to 1 tsp lukewarm water.
- Apply it around navel area over abdomen and leave it for 3-4 hours. Then wash it with water.
Doing it regularly for few days cures abdominal pain, gas etc. of kids as well as adults also.
Kids Health Care Tips 3 – Craving to Eat Sand/chalk
Many kids suffer from craving to eat sand/chalk which is difficult to treat.
But it can be cured with this easy home remedy.
- Mash 1 fully ripe banana.
- Add 2 tsp honey to it and mix it well.
Kids should eat it daily for few days.
Doing it regularly for few days reduces craving to eat sand, chalk etc.
Kids Health Care Tips 4 – Bedwetting
Bedwetting of kids is easy to treat disease with natural home remedies.
- Take 1 tsp ginger powder.
- Add 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, powder of 6 cardamom and 1/4th tsp Epsom salt to it and mix it well.
- Now take its 1/2 tsp and add 1/2 tsp honey to it and mix it well.
Kids should take it daily in morning on an empty stomach.
Doing it regularly for few days cures bedwetting within few days.
Try these easy kids health care tips and keep your children hale and hearty.
Related Posts :
- Bittergourd Benefits For Health
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching
- Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera
- Health Benefits Of Tomato
- Snake Cucumber Benefits for Health
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at ekunji to get health remedies and beauty tips updates.
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at Youtube channel for home remedies and natural beauty tips videos.
- Join Sonia Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sonia Goyal at Google+
- Join Sonia Goyal at Twitter
- Join Sonia Goyal at Pinterest
Write me your feedback and queries about general health and beauty tips in the comment area below.