Hey Friends! This post will help you out to get rid of dark elbows (काली कोहनियों के उपचार) in a natural way. We generally noticed that our elbows skin color is darker then rest of our body parts. Having elbows that are a few shades darker than our natural skin tone can be a cause of embarrassment. However, going to an expensive salon is not the solution of this problem.
That is why I have come up with a few helpful natural beauty tips to cure dark elbows. These DIY tips will also help to improve the appearance and you can get a lighter skin color only by using some ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Moreover, this skin care won’t take your too much time, but the result comes fast.
Let’s move forward to these natural beauty tips to lighten dark elbows in this post.
Natural Beauty Tips For Dark Elbows : Video
Natural Beauty Tips For Dark Elbows – 1 : By Lemon
Lemon is therefore a very good natural ingredient to clean the black elbows.
- Mix 1 tsp fresh lemon juice with 1 tsp honey.
- Apply it at black and rough elbows and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash your elbows with tap water.
Elbows become clean, fair and soft by applying this lemon-honey mixture daily once a day.
A precaution is to be taken to not to go under direct sunlight for 2 hours after using this beauty tip.
Natural Beauty Tips For Dark Elbows – 2 : By Yogurt
Yogurt is very good natural beauty ingredient for our skin. It contains lactic acid which helps to lighten the skin color as well as moisturize our skin.
- Make a paste in a bowl with 1 tsp yogurt and 1 tsp white vinegar.
- Apply this paste at your elbows and leave it to dry.
- Wash it thoroughly with warm water, wipe your elbows and apply a moisturizer.
Black and rough elbows become clean and soft by applying this yogurt paste twice a week for few weeks.
Natural Beauty Tips For Dark Elbows – 3 : By Baking Soda
Baking soda is also helpful to clean the dark elbows.
It also removes pigmentation around the elbows.
- Mix 1 tbsp baking soda with 1 tbsp milk.
- Apply it at your elbows with your fingers in circular motion and rub your elbows gently for few minutes.
- Then wash your elbows with warm water and wipe the elbows.
It is recommended to use this beauty tip every alternate day to clean your dark elbows.
Try the above shared remedies to get rid of dark elbow.
Related Posts :
- Homemade Face Packs Recipes For Beauty
- Almond Benefits For Beauty
- Beauty Benefits of Garlic
- Sweet Almond Oil Benefits for Beauty
- Rose Water Uses To Enhance Beauty
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at ekunji to get health remedies and beauty tips updates.
- Subscribe Sonia Goyal at Youtube channel for home remedies and natural beauty tips videos.
- Join Sonia Goyal at Facebook
- Join Sonia Goyal at Google+
- Join Sonia Goyal at Twitter
- Join Sonia Goyal at Pinterest
Write me your feedback and queries about general health and beauty tips in the comment area below.